Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ready To Go!


It's the day before opening night at the Yard and the players are hard at it getting ready for the first game against the Owensboro Oilers. Now that I'm back in the groove, Boilerstoker and I are hard at it helping the guys out on the field. The ground crew sure has it looking good! I can smell the food cooking too, I can hardly wait to take out the garbage.

This years group of Railroaders are really something to watch. While waiting for my next task on the field, we watched a little batting practice. Wow! These guys are hot, and just not from the weather. Keep you eye out on Ryan Conner, this guy can put it over the scoreboard. I know I like what I see, and I believe this could be the best assembly of players we've ever had. All the Railroader teams of past have been good, but these guys are really focused, even in practice. They've only been together a couple days, and already they appear to be well form group ready to take on anyone. I can hardly wait for tomorrow night. Hope to see everyone at the Yard!

1 comment:

  1. Man this season should be good, I agree Hoggy the teams keep getting better and better in the KIT league,Hard to say farwell to the 09 guys, big Hello to the 2010 guys goodluck and see eveyone tonight

    ReplyDelete