Monday, July 23, 2018

Final Blog Entry

After a dozen years of blogging for the Railroaders, this will be my last entry as I hit the road and retire from covering Railroaders baseball. It has been an amazing ride with lots of ups and downs over the years, and worth ever bit it! We've recorded a lot of history here to review, and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

To all of the Railroader owners, players and fans, it has been a great pleasure cheering and working with everyone. I especially want to thank David (a.k.a. Boilerstoker), who has made working in the press box a lot of fun. Finally, I want to wish the best to all the past and future players and people involved with the Fulton Railroaders.

Time now for me to move on! Go Railroaders!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to throw in my two cents worth. As a Fulton Railroader fan, I've gotten to know most everyone that makes this big train run. Trust me you will be missed, not just for your blog but all that you do for the Railroader operation. Best wishes Brother. Many thanks for doing such an outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete