Friday, May 30, 2008

Tonight is the Night!

Well it's finally here, and tonight the Railroaders take on the Firebirds in the 2008 Kitty League season. I watched the players practice from far off yesterday and they are looooooking good! I also shaved my beard off and am getting ready for the Birds to fly into town. I hope my research on them will help me identify how to spot the tricking little devils. I even found a chapter in my new book that tells me how to quickly clean up any mess they might leave. I'm feeling good though about the Railroaders ability to handle any situation thrown their way. So, I'll be there tonight to watch, from under the Grandstand of course. See you tonight at the "Yard"!

7 comments:

  1. I saw part of BP yesterday. Looks like the Railroaders have some mighty bats this year.

    We have to watch the Farmington bunch. They have new ownership this year and the coach is related to the owner. We know from last year they can really fool you. There is no telling what they have up their sleeves this year.

    GO RAILROADERS!! BRING BACK ANOTHER LEAGUE PENNANT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes the train its rolling to the yard in fulton fired up and ready, save my spot hoghead
    Those birds are so plucked
    here comes the Railroaders
    hold on tight folks its gonna be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening from O'fallon Illinois. My son is LJ Watson from St Louis University. He did not play this past season due to shoulder surgery. This the first live pitching he has faced since last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owensboro and Tradewater won. Looks like the Pirates are loaded, they beat UC 11-4 without all their players......Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh I am so sorry to hear union city lost ......maybe i can be sorry agin saturdy night :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. watson had a good game-glad he is back in the saddle.Hope he has a good season

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasnt it a great winfor tha boyz!!!! Opening night in the yard was awsome-so sweet to see the 2007 penant flying and that trophie awarded to the railroaders, What a performance from the guys in Orange last night-error free ball a Grand slam , 9 hits , looks like this Train is off and rolling!!!
    Cory had the heater going last night and Jimmy closed the door
    double plays worked , looks like our guys are jellin, cant wait for game 2 tonight, come on out folks and feel railroader power.Hoghead save me spot under the bleachers,we may get more bones tonight.

    ReplyDelete