Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stolen Bases and Hits abound

What a show in Farmington on Wednesday. The train ride was certainly work it. The Railroaders are hitting all around and running the bases just the way I like it. It's so inspiring I'm going to work harder than even to be ready if I'm ever called up from under grandstand. Watching these guys play just make you want to out and get dirty. They are really getting ready for Pirates on Friday and Saturday, but first the Browns will follow us home for a Thursday night meeting at the Yard. I'd better get started back to be there in time. I have enjoyed the great chow they have in Farmington, but I sure miss the food at the Yard. I hope everyone will come out and cheer on the Railroaders as they really poor on the power. See you at the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment