Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Shocking Experience

We only got thru 3 innings last night before Mother Nature decided to put an end to baseball play for the evening. The rain and fireworks from the lightning were a thrilling sight! Hope Bobcats ‘manager Fowler if feeling OK this morning after the shocking he received, I know I felt it under the grandstand. So…it’s a doubleheader tonight at the Yard and the grounds crew tells me the field will be fine for play. The first game will begin at 5 p.m. and both games will be 7 innings each. Every game in the Kitty League was called on Friday and everyone will attempt to play doubleheaders tonight. It’s time to make up for lost ground and tangle with the Cats. See you tonight at the Yard!

1 comment:

  1. Let's just say my first series with the Railroaders were anything but boring! Great field, fun crowd, AWESOME sound effects from the crew upstairs...it was a long trip home not knowing when I'll get to another game.

    ReplyDelete