Sunday, June 24, 2007

Looking forward to tonight

I’m so anxious about tonight’s game, thought I’d break out the ole’ crystal ball to see what might be in store. I see after the morning rainstorms have past, the afternoon drying of Lohaus field produces prefect conditions for an evening of baseball. The game view is a bit unclear though. Seems the combat between the Railroaders and Greyhounds is producing a big cloud. I guess I’ll just have to wait for the dust to settle at the park tonight to know for sure.

1 comment:

  1. YO HOGHEAD RUB THAT BALL A BIT,IM SURE THERE ARE GOOD SIGNS OF A RAILROADER VICTORY,THOSE DOGS HAD TO GO ALL OUT LAST NIGHT TO TAKE DOWN THE BIRDS,I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BATTLE AS WELL, BUT WE DONT NEED TO GIVE THOSE DOGS ANY BONES,TIME TO MUZZLE THEM TONIGHT,WE ARE IN OUR HOUSE AND THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN.

    ReplyDelete