Thursday, July 19, 2007

11 Games to go

Something makes me think the Firebirds are headed our way. I remember those dirty little birds and what they did to us in the second game of season. Well that was 38 games and a long time ago, we’re a much better team now for sure. The Birds may be in last place, but they won’t be a push over. I know they’d love to spoil Lohaus Field with their droppings. We’ll just have to get our weapons out and blast them, wherever they land!

Using my calculator, I see we have 55% of our remaining season games this weekend. three doubleheaders on tap and a weather forecast appearing great for baseball, only a few morning showers on Friday to settle the dust. Lohaus Field will be a nice place to be and the Firebirds fly in first on Friday evening at 5 pm. The slippery Oilers slide in on Saturday and stay thru Sunday. Time to get ready for some Baseball! These next 3 days are going to be rough but satisfying, reminds me of Boot Camp. Didn’t think I had it in me to get thru it, but I did. Learned I had more in me than I thought and I don’t mean BS either. So let’s get to it and go for first!

No comments:

Post a Comment