Thursday, July 12, 2007

To all Pirates wherever ye may be . . Warning!

It appears the Bucs slipped on their own greasy plank last night as they stormed off their ship into the port at Lohaus Field. After their only successful late battle 2 run canon shot, the Railroaders continued to pick off the Pirates one by one until none were left to depart their ship. Overall great game for the Railroaders! Although a couple of errors and 10 men were left on base, they shored up the damage and sustained their composure taking advantage of the mistakes committed by the Bucs. Exchanging blow for blow with 8 hits each, the difference was clutch heads-up and aggressive play. While the 3 runs in the 2nd were enough to win the game, the added runs only stamped the fact the Railroaders are playing great ball. They are facing each game individually and adjusting to the situation at hand. The Railroaders only loss the 3 of last 7 games by 4 runs total, always keeping the games close. I believe they are ready to jump on any adversary at any given time in a game, and are doing it more and more. Sure makes for some exciting baseball!

Well, the Pirates are setting up for another assault tonight on Lohaus Field and have vowed to take no prisoners, except me. I know they want me in their bullpen or maybe just to torture me. Little do they know I’ve been beat up before and laughed in the face of danger. No one can hurt me more than what I’ve already done to myself. I’m ready, the Railroaders are ready, and the Crew in the grandstand is ready, “Bring it on, Bucs!”

4 comments:

  1. WOW WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY THE OUR GUYS,AS I KEPT THE ENTERPRISE CLOSE FOR ANY CHANCE THESE SCALLYWAGS COULD DO US DAMAGE, OUR CANNONS WERE FIRING STRIKES,PUNCHING HOLES RIGHT IN THE OLD JOLLY ROGER,WE CAME UP BIG AND QUICK AND SANK THE BLACK PEARL I KNOW THOSE CHUM LUVERS WILL BE BACK IN OUR WATERS TONIGHT AND I EXPECT TO SEE THE SAME RESULTS,REMINDS ME OF KLINGONS,WONT QUIT THE FIGHT, ROLL TRAIN!!!! YOU TELLEM YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE A PUNCH HOGHEAD,JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR.BEAM ME UP SCOTTYPT KIRK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shiver me timbers, you scallywags and sons of smoke-belchin potbellied contraptions!
    Ye best be ready for the assault tuhnite, 'cause the Buccos be comin in to Fulton ready to slice and dice some Roaders, fer sure!
    No self respectin Pirate would allow a Piggyhead to call one a me mates a Pollywog!! The boys will be flyin the colors tuhnite, and the smell a blood and chum is in the air, me heartys! We be cleanin off our glass eyes and lookin ya straight on fer this one boys! Thar be a surly bunch of Pirates present tonight, and they'd just as soon pillage and plunder the town, as be beat again.
    This be a warnin to ya all.....Pirates don't take a beatin without revenge, so prepare to hoist the flag, and watch all the portholes, cause we be comin at ya from all angles on this night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you're worse, Buckaroos. We'r awaitin for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *heart* Hoghead! Wow..there's an idea for t-shirts for next season.....

    ReplyDelete