Friday, June 22, 2007

4 Straight Wins on the Road, 4 of 5 for the trip

If all this winning by the Railroaders continues, I may have to get a facelift to help my smile. I knew a 4 of 5 successful road trip was possible and the guys have proven me correct. We’re rollin’ now for sure. The next big test will come on Sunday when we face our nemesis Greyhounds at Lohaus Field. The Hounds have lost 3 straight now after losing tonight to the last place Firebirds. Whether they lose or win tomorrow against the Firebirds, you can bet they’ll be pumped up for play us on Sunday. We should be careful and not get big heads (except me, I can’t help it). Four straight wins now, and on the road. I'd say that's pretty darn good baseball playin'. Great job guys. Now let's bring some of that home with you for the fans. And Fans, let all get out to the park on Sunday and help these guys get a win over the dogs.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY, THIS IS AWSOME,THE BROOM WAS AT WORK TONIGHT IN OILERLAND,HOW BOUT THEM RAILROADERS!!!LETS ENJOY THE WIN FORGET ABOUT THE DAY OFF HEX, THAT ONES GONE,REST UP AND WHIP THOSE HOUNDS AS THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN SUNDAY NIGHT.TONIGHTS VICTORY IS BITTERSWEET AS WE LEARN COACH HICKS FATHER PASSED AWAY ,OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete