Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I told you so

I told you that when we had a day off what usually happens. I didnt even have to look on the website. I guess our boys just had a "hangover" from the previous day. It is obvious that we had a great game, leading 2-0 in the bottom of the 8th. I know what it was. We thought it was gonna be another rainout. That is why we didnt recover from giving up 3 runs. I predict tonight we torch the firebirds,if we dont we may wind up being closer to the cellar in the standings. We dont want to go there.Cmon boys lets bust some heads out there tonight.

2 comments:

  1. THE CELLAR IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE ,OTHER THAN A TORNADO,IF FARMINGTON JUMPS ON US TONIGHT SOUND THE ALARM, BUT KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, COREY BROWN PITCHING TONIGHT SHOULD HOLD THEM OFF, WE JUST HAVE TO GET THOSE STICKS SMOKIN AND SHOOT SUM BIRD
    LISTEN IN AT WWW.KREI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G, for your words of encouragement and the website address to listen to the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete